Shareholders Genmab A/S
1) DATA CONTROLLER
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
Genmab A/S (CVR no. 21023884)
Kalvebod Brygge 43,
DK-1560 Copenhagen V
Contact details (if you have inquiries and/or questions to our processing of your personal data): Privacy@genmab.co.jp
2) USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
In order for Us to 1) keep a register of our shareholders and 2) to be able to share relevant news and notices, e.g. the annual report and information regarding our annual meeting as requested by you.
3) CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect the following categories of personal data about you:
- Ordinary personal data: Name, address, email address, telephone number, bank, registration number, account number, information on communication preferences, Genmab stock portfolio information, information relating to the Annual General Meeting (e.g. your attendance at the Annual General Meeting or your voting at the Annual General Meeting) and any other information relevant to the shareholding.
When We collect information from another source than you, the source(s) may be: banks or other relevant players in the financial community.
5) LEGAL BASIS
We may process your personal data described above based on the following legal bases:
Re 1) Art. 6 (1) litra c of the GDPR; processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which We are subject. We are required to keep a register of our shareholders in accordance with the Danish Companies Act, § 50.
Re 2) Art. 6 (1) litra a of the GDPR; you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes an indicated in the informed consent form presented and signed by you upon entry into the Genmab InvestorPortal;
6) SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with:
- Group entities;
- VP Services A/S (our hosting provider).
7) TRANSFERS TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU/EEA
Your personal data may be transferred within the EEA or to countries outside the EEA, that are not deemed to provide an adequate level of protection of your personal data compared to the EEA. Instead we have provided appropriate safeguards as required by GDPR art. 49 (1) through EU Standard Contractual Clauses or (for the USA) the EU-US Privacy Shield framework.
You may obtain a copy of the EU standard contractual clauses by contacting Us at: Privacy@genmab.co.jp
8) RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal data up to two (2) years and one (1) month calculated from the date you no longer hold Genmab shares.
9) YOUR RIGHTS
In general, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent.
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Danish Data Protection Agency.
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability in the specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
Last updated: February 2020